TRAVERSE CITY, MI – TRW Automotive Inc. President and CEO John Plant apparently is enough of a film fan to quote Woody Allen. But Plant, making a presentation at the Management Briefing Seminars here, likely only is partially kidding when he uses an Allen-esque spin on a Biblical reference to characterize the oft-uncomfortable relationship between OEMs and suppliers. “The lamb may lie down with the lion,” Plant repeats from Allen, “but the lamb isn’t going to get much sleep.” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier, OE Relationship Woody Allen-ish, Says Exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.