Azure Dynamics Corp. and Ford Motor Co. sign a collaborative agreement to begin delivering an electric version of the Ford Transit Connect van to customers in Europe beginning in late summer 2011. Michigan-based Azure began work on its agreement to deliver the battery-electric powertrain for the Transit Connect in the U.S. and Canada in October 2009, and the extension of this collaboration into Europe is a logical next step, as well as the first time Azure will operate in the region, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.