Delphi Corp. wins more than $700 million in new steering-column business in first-quarter 2004. The figure represents the value over the life of the nine contracts with North American, European and Asian OEMs. Annual revenue of the contracts will be more than $100 million. One North American and two European contracts cover Delphi’s rake and telescope columns. Four Asia/Pacific contracts include tilt and telescope as well as rake and standard columns in both floor- and column-shift models. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642