Delphi Corp. breaks ground July 19 on a new technical center in Shanghai, China. Opening of the China Technical Center is slated for June 2005, employing some 500 engineers, scientists and technical professionals. The final phase is set for completion in 2009, when some 1,400 are expected to be on staff. Delphi Chairman J.T. Battenberg III says research and development is playing an increasingly important role in today’s auto industry, making it important for the supplier to leverage its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.