Penda Corp. and Durakon Industries Inc. plan to merge into a single company under the Penda name that will be headquartered in Portage, WI. The new company will operate three business units; one of which will supply auto makers with thermoformed components, such as the cargo management systems for the Chevrolet Avalanche and Honda Ridgeline pickup trucks. Visteon Corp. shifts 2,050 salaried employees to a 4-day work week and cuts their pay 20% in response to deteriorating market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.