Delphi Corp. is given the green light by a U.S. Bankruptcy Court judge to invite further bids for its global steering and halfshaft business, Reuters reports. The deadline for bids is Jan.18, with an auction scheduled for Jan. 28 and a hearing to approve the sale set for Feb.21. Delphi already has signed a master sale and purchase agreement with Steering Solutions Corp., a unit of Platinum Equity LLC, for the sale of the divisions, with the transaction valued at $447 million. Delphi’s lawyer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642