A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. is considering selling its Cooper-Standard Automotive Group. If the sale goes through, proceeds could be used to reduce debt, invest in tire operations, return capital to stockholders, repurchase shares, or a combination of those things, says Cooper. CEO Thomas A Dattilo says although significant investment has been put into the automotive unit, the company’s board believes it’s the right time to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.