A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Eberspaecher North America Inc. will build a new plant in Tuscaloosa County, AL, for the production of complete automotive exhaust systems for the next-generation M-Class and new Grand Sport Tourer from Mercedes-Benz U.S. International. The $6 million Tuscaloosa Mfg. Center will be completed in December 2004, coinciding with completion of the Mercedes-Benz Vance, AL, plant expansion. Bridgestone Corp. reportedly is preparing to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.