Visteon Corp. warns its U.S. operations are at risk for Chapter 11 reorganization as it puts its U.K. subsidiary – consisting of three plants – into bankruptcy protection. Continental AG says the second generation of its intelligent headlamp control system is being installed in a German series production model for the first time. The system, controlled by a digital camera and a microprocessor, continually adjust the illumination range of the vehicle headlamps to the traffic situation, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.