A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Dana Corp. is supplying the cylinder head, cam-cover module for Chrysler Group’s 4.7L V-8 engine that powers the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango, Dakota and Ram models. Dana and Chrysler engineers worked closely on the thermoset plastic cylinder-head cover module, which not only is lower cost than the previous magnesium component but also reduces noise, vibration and harshness. Dana’s Paris, TN, Composite Sealing Center ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.