Delphi Corp. has completed previously announced consolidation activities at its Flint West operations in Flint, MI. Production has ceased and the approximately 450 workers there have chosen to either retire, flow back or transfer to other Delphi operations, says the supplier. Delphi announced the end of production at Flint West in October 2003 as part of its plan to reduce employee headcount by 5,000 by the end of 2004. It has since modified that plan and now wants to eliminate 5,500-6,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.