TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. develops its latest-generation of automatic emergency braking technology, which the supplier says can lessen the severity of a collision by automatically slowing a vehicle prior to impact. AEB works in conjunction with electronic stability control systems and can utilize medium- or long-range radar or camera-based sensors to identify an imminent collision within about 40 milliseconds, TRW says. Johnson Controls-Saft Power Solutions LLC is supplying Ford Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.