Visteon Corp.’s Bedford, IN, plant reaches a 4-year tentative pact with IUE-CWA Local 907. Some 1,026 hourly employees at Bedford are covered under the contract. Ratification is pending. Meanwhile, Visteon says it is supplying the front-end cooling module, navigation head unit and several other parts, for Ford Motor Co.’s new ’05 Escape Hybrid. A deal that would have saved 310 jobs at a Federal-Mogul Corp. plant in Greenville, MI, was rejected by United Auto Workers Local 2017 members June ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.