Austria’s AVL Holding GmbH signs a letter of intent to acquire NTC Powertrain operations in Australia, the U.S. and U.K. NTC, which is credited for helping develop BorgWarner Inc.’s DualTronic technology, will be folded into AVL’s Passenger Car Transmission Div. The engineering specialist says it has developed more than 12 dual-clutch transmissions and five automatics that currently are in various stages of high-volume production. Connecticut-based Harman International Industries Inc. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.