A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Visteon Corp. will supply thermoformed fuel tanks for future General Motors Corp. vehicles. The thermoformed tanks allow system components to be integrated inside the fuel tank, says Visteon, incorporating the fuel delivery system, fuel filters, fuel/vapor lines and on-board recovery system. This eliminates the number of paths through which fuel vapors can escape, minimizing evaporative emissions, the supplier says. Intier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.