Ener1 Inc. and Think Global AS will supply three prototype test-beds as part of a project to demonstrate electric vehicles in Tsukuba, Japan. The program, a partnership between Itochu Corp., Mazda Motor Corp. and other Japanese companies, is scheduled to begin in March. It will see the conversion of three Mazda2/Demio models to plug-in battery power to test their resilience in busy city traffic. The vehicles will be based at a convenience store equipped with solar panels, high-speed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.