Delco Remy International Inc. acquires certain engineering and manufacturing assets of Delphi Corp.’s global alternator business and licenses the intellectual property utilized in the business. Delphi’s Polish alternator assets also are included in the deal. Delco Remy previously said it would assume Delphi’s ownership interest in an alternator joint venture in China. Dana Corp. inks an agreement to sell its Parish Structural Products Ltd. operation in Bangpakong, Thailand, to AAPICO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.