Delphi Corp. posts a third-quarter net loss of $788 million, or $1.40 per share, on sales of $6.28 billion. That compares with a net loss of $119 million ($0.21) on sales of $6.64 billion in like-2004. Former parent General Motors Corp. accounted for 47% of Delphi sales for the quarter, the supplier says. Cash from operations was negatively impacted by shorter supplier payment terms and stood at a loss of $833 million for the quarter, compared with a gain of $238 million year-ago. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.