A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Delphi Corp. provides a peek at its financial picture for 2004, forecasting revenues of $28 billion to $28.5 billion, a 1% to 2% increase over 2003. Net income is projected to be in the range of $280 million to $380 million, while cash flow from operations should be up 15% from 2003 levels to $1.4 billion. Non-General Motors Corp. business revenue is expected to grow 13% in 2004 to 43% of total sales. Delphi says it has booked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.