Metaldyne Corp. will supply three transmission hubs, including hub and cylinder assemblies for direct, forward and coast clutches, for Ford Motor Co.’s new 5-speed automatic transmission to be used on mid-’03 F-Series Super Duty pickup trucks and Excursion SUVs. The hubs are forged at Metaldyne’s Royal Oak, MI, plant, the direct and forward clutch hubs are machined at its Farmington Hills, MI, plant and the coast clutch hub is made at its Bluffton, IN, facility. Ford’s Sharonville, OH, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.