Dana Corp. names retired Toyota Motor Corp. executive Gary Convis as CEO, replacing Mike Burns, who elected to leave the supplier following its emergence from bankruptcy. Dana Chairman John Devine had been acting as interim CEO. Cooper-Standard Automotive Inc. establishes a new European financial services office in Amsterdam. Emitec Inc. appoints Claus Brustle president of North American operations, succeeding Mike Kerby, who has been named to the newly created position of strategic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.