Federal-Mogul Corp. launches aluminum piston production at its Russian joint venture with heavy-duty truck maker OAO Kamaz. Named Federal-Mogul Naberezhnye Chelny and located in Tatarstan, the company will manufacture components for current Kamaz engines and other powertrain applications and will employ more than 250 workers by 2011. The next phase, expected to begin in 2010, will extend the product range to provide components compliant with Euro 4 emissions regulations, the supplier says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.