A roundup of this week's news involving automotive suppliers Federal-Mogul Corp. denies reports it has reached a settlement to emerge from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Federal-Mogul has been under Chapter 11 since October due to mounting asbestos-related claims. However, Chairman and CEO Frank Macher says he’s optimistic a consensual resolution involving all claimants can and will be reached. Macher and Chief Operating Officer Chip McClure say they will stay in their current roles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.