Preh Inc.’s Monterrey, Mexico, manufacturing facility is supplying the new electronic center stack panel for the ’10 Lincoln MKZ passenger sedan. China Automotive Systems Inc. says it sold about 1.3 million power-steering units last year compared with 1.1 million in 2007, thanks to new clients such as Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen Automobile Co. Ltd. Magnetti Marelli SpA inks an agreement to set up a joint venture with China’s Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. to produce hydraulic components ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.