A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Delphi Corp. will invest $12 million to produce advanced Multec 3 gasoline fuel injectors in Shanghai, China. Delphi’s Shanghai Dynamic and Propulsion Systems Co. Ltd. subsidiary in Waigaoqio Free Trade Zone in the Pudong area of Shanghai, will produce the injectors for Asia/Pacific customers. Delphi already launched output of the injectors for the U.S. and European markets last year. Initial production is set for September. Five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.