TRW Automotive Holdings Corp., through various subsidiaries, is supplying General Motors Corp. with its enhanced rack and pinion steering system, advanced brake actuation system and passenger side airbag for use in the ’06 Pontiac Solstice roadster. TRW’s steering system, which also is on the Cadillac CTS, features “9-land” valve damping technology to significantly reduce vibration and noise and provide a stable steering feel, TRW says. Meanwhile, TRW joins the Automotive Open Systems ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.