General Motors Co. reaches an agreement to sell Nexteer Automotive Inc., to Pacific Century Motors, an entity formed by The Tempo Group and an affiliate of the Beijing municipal government, for an undisclosed amount. Nexteer, the former Delphi Saginaw Steering Systems, became a wholly owned, standalone subsidiary of GM when Delphi Corp. emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2009. GM says the sale positions Nexteer for greater growth potential through expansion of its customer base in key ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.