TI Automotive acquires full ownership of Japan-based Mitsuba Walbro Inc. by purchasing the remaining shares of the companies’ manufacturing joint venture from Mitsuba Corp. MWI had been a 50-50 JV TI Automotive and Mitsuba since 1987. MWI manufactures fuel-pump-motor armatures and fuel-pump modules for global auto makers and the aftermarket under the TI Automotive brand. As a result of the acquisition, MWI will be renamed TI Automotive Japan (Gunma). It currently employs 100 people in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.