Dana Corp. breaks ground on a new facility in Monclova Twp., southwest of Toledo, OH. Expected to open in November 2003, it will integrate further into one facility several of Dana’s most important product lines. The new operation will house significant engineering, information technology, administrative and sales and marketing functions from Dana’s light axle, driveshaft and systems integration businesses. About 500 people will work there, Dana says. Meanwhile, Dana will supply main ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.