Getrag Transmission Mfg. LLC finds itself on the wrong end of a lawsuit filed by Chrysler LLC in Oakland County, MI. The suit contends Getrag misrepresented its ability and failed to use good faith efforts to secure financing for a joint-venture plant in Tipton, IN, slated to make dual-clutch transmissions principally for Chrysler vehicles. The plant was expected to open in fall 2009. Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide Inc. ships three Ford Escape-based hybrid-electric vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.