Delphi Corp. plans to cut 8,500 jobs in 2005, while continuing to work to reduce discretionary costs and capital requirements as the supplier revises its fourth-quarter and 2004 earnings guidance to reflect pressures from lower global production volumes and higher commodity prices. Delphi also is placing three more facilities (Laurel, MS; Kettering, OH; Home Avenue/Vandalia, OH) into its Automotive Holdings Group Jan. 1 to address under-performing sites. The supplier now forecasts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.