TRW Automotive unveils a new, intelligent safety system designed to enhance the protection of occupants in challenging driving situations or mitigate the effects of a crash. The system combines TRW’s Automatic Emergency Braking system with its Active Control Retractor seatbelt technology to reinforce driver warning, improve occupant position in relation to the vehicle’s airbag restraint system and provide automatic braking support. Working in isolation, the two systems use data from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.