Silver and black are in tight competition for the title of world’s most-popular car color, DuPont Inc. says in issuing its latest “Global Automotive Color Popularity Report.” The top 10 global vehicle colors are: silver 26%, black/black effect 24%, white/white 21%, pearl and gray 16% (tie), red 6%, blue 5 %, brown/beige 3%, green 2%, yellow/gold 1% and others 1%. In North America, white/white pearl retained its lead for the fourth year in a row. DuPont experts say this largely reflects ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642