Dana Corp. says it will supply full-perimeter frames and propshafts for the ’05 Toyota Tacoma and a rear final-drive unit for the auto maker’s South American and South African HiLux, which is based on the Tacoma platform. The Tacoma contract marks the first time Dana has undertaken complete frame assembly at its Buenos Aires, Argentina, plant. Production also will take place at Dana facilities in California, Tennessee, Brazil, Venezuela and South Africa. Dana also announces it will supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.