Eaton Corp. wins a $160 million, 5-year contract to supply General Motors Corp. Tier 1 suppliers Delbar Products Inc. and Ichikoh Industries Ltd. with memory glass and power-folding mirror actuators for use in large truck/SUV models such as the GMC Yukon and Suburban, Cadillac Escalade and Chevy Silverado. Eaton begins shipping the components in June. Delphi Automotive Systems Corp. says it is increasing shipments of its audio and entertainment systems to Ford Motor Co. Charles Anderson ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.