Behr GmbH & Co. KG forms a 50/50 joint venture, Dongfeng Behr Thermal Systems Co. Ltd., with Dongfeng Motor Co. Ltd. Based in Wuhan, China, it will produce radiators and engine cooling modules for trucks. A new plant will be built in Wuhan for the JV, which also will include the former Dongfeng Radiator Co. Ltd. operation in Shiyan, China. Investment is about $48 million over the next three years, says Behr. Lear Corp. will acquire GHW Grote & Hartmann GmbH for about E180 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.