DETROIT -- Lear Corp. will close its O’Fallon, MO, plant following news General Motors Corp. has discontinued plans to make luxury conversion vans. The plant, which employed 120 people, began adding luxury interiors to the vans in January. GM blames weak demand. Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. completes its restatement process of financial results for fiscal year 1999, fiscal year 2000 and the first quarter of fiscal 2001. For 1999, net income is reduced from $65.1 million to $46 million. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.