A4S Security Inc. will supply Chrysler Group with its ShiftWatch law enforcement video surveillance system for use in the new Dodge Charger police package. The ShiftWatch system uses both a hard disk and removable digital tapes to record multiple, high-resolution camera views using full-motion digital video, in-car and wireless audio, global positioning system status and event and vehicle information. The system initially will be installed in two Dodge Charger police demonstration vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.