The United Auto Workers union and Visteon Corp. finalize a 7-year pact to pay new hires less than current workers. New Visteon workers will receive $14 per hour as a starting wage, with the opportunity to achieve a full rate of up to $18.50 an hour. The new 2-tier wage system covers workers at the 15 Visteon UAW Master Agreement facilities in the U.S. Collins & Aikman Corp. says it will move 30% of new engineering work from U.S. locations to sites in India to cut costs. A C&A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.