Remy International Inc. will supply the HVH250 electric motor for the new Aptera 2e all-electric, 3-wheel vehicle. The motor was chosen because it provides a high power density and is light and compact, helping keep down the overall weight of the 1,800-lb. (816-kg) vehicle, the supplier says. Additionally, Remy's patented technology provides cooling efficiency that permits the 2e to run at higher speeds longer than other motors. The vehicle can travel 0-60 mph (97 km/h) in 10 seconds and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642