Delphi Corp.’s shareholder committee reportedly files a motion in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in New York seeking permission to sue General Motors Corp., which it says owes the parts maker some $26 billion due to unfavorable conditions surrounding GM’s 1999 spin off of the supplier. The filing is aimed at stopping a similar but smaller lawsuit that Delphi’s creditors committee intends to file against GM, in which it seeks to recover financial assets from the parts maker when it emerges from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.