A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Tenneco Automotive signs an agreement with Chengdu Lingchuan Mechanical Plant of China to establish a joint venture, Chongqing Walker Exhaust System Co. Ltd. The JV will supply emission-control products and systems to Ford Motor Co.’s JV with Chang’an Automobile Group Co., Chang’an Ford Co. Ltd., initially providing exhaust products for the Ford Mondeo built in China. Tenneco will hold the majority stake of 60% in the JV, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.