Ultramotive Technologies Pty. Ltd. receives a A$70,400 ($61,620) Australian government grant under the Commercializing Emerging Technologies (COMET) program to develop electric-motor technology for vehicles that eliminates the need for gearboxes and transmissions. A government statement says Queensland-based Ultramotive has developed high-efficiency, high power-to-weight-ratio electric motor/generator technology for use in automotive applications such as a wheel motor or drive motor. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.