DETROIT -- Visteon Corp. will move some of its Michigan employees to Europe due to increased business in the region. No word on when the moves will occur or how many jobs will be transferred. Dana Corp.’s ROC Spicer Group of Taiwan will supply 4-wheel drive systems for Ford Taiwan’s ’02-model Escape SUV. Dana says it also is changing the name of its Driveshaft Products Group to Torque Management Group to reflect an increased technology range. Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. will expand its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.