Continental AG plans to acquire a 51% stake in the rubber and conveyor-belt businesses of Slovakia’s Matador Group, subject to government approval. Continental, which has operated a joint venture with Matador in Puchov, Slovakia, since 1998, says the deal will provide it with expanded production operations in Eastern Europe. “Operationally, we intend to integrate Matador into our brand portfolio and invest in expanding annual production capacities (for light-vehicle tires) from 5.5 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.