A U.S. court hearing that may allow Delphi Corp. to emerge from bankruptcy has been set for July 23. The hearing might be to approve the sale plan Delphi reached with Platinum Equity LLC, or it could be a sale hearing if there is another deal made through an auction to be held July 17, court documents say. Robert Bosch GmbH’s wholly owned Robert Bosch Investment Nederland BV subsidiary is offering A$0.23 ($0.18) cash for each share in Australian brakes-supplier Pacifica Group Ltd. it does ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.