NSK Ltd. of Japan expands its automotive bearings plant in Thailand at a cost of 506 million baht ($16 million). The expansion increases the plant’s production lines to 30 and raises bearing production to 18 million pieces a year from 10 million. The increased output includes bearings for wheels and water pumps for the parent company in Japan. Local customers include Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., Isuzu Motors Co. (Thailand) Ltd., Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co. Ltd., AutoAlliance-Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.