A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Visteon Corp. is offering early retirement packages to 12% (1,100) of its U.S. salaried workers. Employees must be at least 55 years of age by the end of the year with 10 years experience at Visteon or 30 years total experience with Visteon and former parent Ford. Visteon is trying to reduce costs because of price concessions made to Ford. The Brose Group acquires the closure systems activities of Robert Bosch GmbH. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.