Lear Corp. enters into an agreement with American Real Estate Partners LP (AREP), an affiliate of Carl C. Icahn, whereby AREP will acquire the struggling supplier for about $5.3 billion, or $36.00 per share. Closure of the deal, which also calls for Chairman and CEO Bob Rossiter and the rest of the senior management team to remain with the company, is expected by the end of the second quarter, Lear says. In addition, the agreement allows Lear to solicit alternative proposals from third ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.