Toshiba Corp. will supply Toyota Motor Corp. with semiconductors for use in hybrid electric vehicles. Toshiba says it is talking with Toyota about the timing and quantity of the shipments, which will mark the first time it has supplied semiconductors to an auto maker for use in hybrid vehicles. The semiconductors will be used to control the electric current that runs between the electric motors, generators and rechargeable batteries. Toshiba is planning to increase its revenue from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.